- An individual or firm undertaking Building or Civil Engineering contracting in Nigeria
- Has one vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Eligible for election in one of the 10 seats on the Council
- Annual Subscription based on value of contracts undertaken by your company.
- An individual or firm undertaking Sub-Contracts in the Construction Industry in Nigeria
Eligible for election to one of three seats on the Council
- Any Stockist, Supplier or Agent of Materials, Plant or Equipment to the Construction Industry in Nigeria.
- Eligible for election to one of two seats on the Council
- A Member being Persons, a Firm or Firms, a Company or Companies, elected into Membership of the Federation at the pleasure of the Council notwithstanding that such a member has no relationship to the Construction Industry.
- A Person or Persons, a Firm or Firms, a Company or Companies who in the opinion of the Council is a bona-fide Off-Shore Company not domiciled in Nigeria but has come to perform a specific job and to leave on completion of the job.